Family-Friendly French Lesson
French for kids from toddlers to VCE students. A wonderful journey for the whole family.
French for toddlers, preschoolers and juniors
Numerous studies around the world have shown that early aged babies are able to absorb sounds, words and sentences they hear and to reproduce them, at speaking age, easily and naturally.
Many teachers and linguists recommend starting the language learning process as soon as possible. The earlier your child starts learning a second language, the better. If he is exposed to the sounds of different languages at a very early age, he will have an easier time learning those languages when he is older and may even be able to speak without an accent.
Early environments play a large role in shaping later outcomes.
(James Heckman, Nobel Prize)
There is nothing that engages children more than learning language in a serene yet fun atmosphere. With French4Family your children’s vocabulary skills will develop very quickly. He will learn essential sentences, and he will be able to reproduce correctly with complete understanding. He will also rapidly be capable of understanding and answering questions, responding aptly to the tasks proposed, singing and mining appropriately to the contents of songs.
We offer in your own home:
- Quality and continuity for solid foundations in the basic skills of speaking
- An opportunity to develop an enthusiasm for languages
- Fun activity which your child won’t be able to put down! Each activity covers a wide range of useful vocabulary with the emphasis on oral communication
- Conversation, basic grammar, games, role-plays, rhymes and stories, all helping to make learning more fun
- An awareness of the country, its geography and culture.
- Guidance for parents to encourage and help your child at home. Check out our French Lullabies and enjoy them with your kids!
- An experience that will help your child at Secondary school, giving him/her confidence and good grounding for future learning
French for Parents and children
With French4Family you can practise and learn French alongside your children. Because we believe you are in an ideal position to motivate and so help you children learn, even if you have only basic French yourself, we organise Family lessons. By sharing, you will not only learn French with your kids, but will also influence your children’s attitudes to language learning and French culture.
We introduce games, songs, stories and lots of fun activities to help you and your kids to make rapid progress.
French for High School and VCE students
We assist your child in a friendly and engaging atmosphere with class based assignments, assessments and with preparation for mid-year and end of the year exams.
These lessons are also perfect for students who are preparing the VCE. We offer help and preparation for the French VCE to students years 11 and 12 and provide support at any time via email.